Take a poem in a foreign language that you can pronounce but not necessarily understand and translate it word for word with the help of a bilingual dictionary. (Rewrite to suit?)
Alternately, take a poem in your own language, translate it into another language, then translate it back. Rinse. Repeat.
- 1. Enter text in the first field "Original text".
- 2. Check "audo detect" or choose the original language and choose the language to translate to.
- 3. Click "Translate".
- 4. Your translation will appear in the second field.
- 5. Take the translation and put it in the "Original text" field and translate it into another language.
- 6. Repeat this with a few languages.
- 7. Finally, translate the text back into your language.