See also: Twitter Buttons
1000's of unique free Twitter backgrounds. Click "Get Twitter Background" beneath any image you want to put on your Twitter. The new page will show the image as a background and give step-by-step instructions on how to add it as your Twitter background.
angel | butterfly | candy | clouds | fairy | feather | flower | food | fractal | glass | glitter | gothic | grass | jewel | lace | leaves | marble | metal | nature | psychedelic | sea | sky | snake | snow | star | trippy | water | weird | winter | wood |
Click image to view as a background on this page.
- How to Add This Background to Your Twitter
- Right-click on the image above and choose Save Image As...
- Login to your Twitter account and click on Settings.
- Click on the Design tab.
- Click on Change background image.
- Click the Browse button and upload the background image you just saved.
- Select the tile background checkbox.
- Click the save changes button.