Get Rich Writing With Your Computer Word Processor
Your computer is a writing machine, a word processor, a desktop publishing system that can make you rich and famous. The big seller on the internet is information products and you can get a flood of cash pouring into your home office from you writing. Your computer can be turned onto autopilot flying high off the ground into cyberspace. The computer desktop publishing system makes it all possible.
1. Start right now and just do it. Start digging to find your gold mine on your home office computer. Even if you do not write like William Shakespeare you have a better writing machine than Shakespeare did with his crow quill pen. The truth is many writers today are now making big money writing with no more experience than you have.
2. These writers write hot selling articles a chapter at a time and turnthem into short ebooks of 20, 50 or a 100 pages that sell like crazy on the world wide web. The hot selling products on the internet is information. People around the world want to know "how to do it" and they buy millions of "How To Do It Books."
3. The truth is the computer is a complete publishing system where one person can do what once took an entire publishing plant of expert craftsmen like typesetters, writers, proof readers, printers, engravers, book binders and sales people. Now one person with a computer can do it all.
4, The way to begin is to just do it. I started when Terry Dean from myhome town in Richmond, Indiana said, "Just Do It." Sure I made a lot of dumb mistakes, but I did research and interviews. I started my newslettercalled, "Big Money Publishing" and I asked hundreds of writers questions to find out what they did to become successful. I got back thousands of answers and published over 150 newsletters in a two years period.
5. Many writers like Terry Dean, Shawn Casey, Rosalind Gardner, JeffreyLant and thousands of others became rich and well known writing with their computers. I wrote articles, books, manuals, stories and information products. No I have not made my million yet, but I am on my way and I expect to earn that much from my writing. I read constantly and study how other writers write. The secret is to write, write and write. I do it everyday of my life.
6. Whether you write poetry, stories, autobiographies, how to's, business information or information products there is a huge world wide market on the internet. Millions of dollars are spent for books and almost every one buys books to learn how to live in todays complicated world.
7. Brainstorm book ideas with friends, take college courses, read books,subscribe to newsletters, learn about book writing, publishing from researchon the web.
8. Do you think writing a book is too difficult, too long, too expensive, or too complicated. Some writers write a new ebook every month. Now it is easier than ever with the computer writing machine. Yes you can do it if you try.
9. Will your book sell? Check the nearest book store like Books A Millionto see tons of books being sold.
10. Rethink your assumptions about book writing. If you write about something a little different with your experiences, there is an audience out there that wants to know what you have learned. We need to share what we know with others. The more of yourself that you put in your book the more your will reap. You can reach 15,000 to 500,000 with computers when you send out your messages on email.
I am Norm Williams, with 25 years writing in my ad agency book barn in Crystal Beach, Florida. Send for my free newsletter: "Big Money Publishing" and get my free ebook "Crazy Copy Sells" to learn more about making money writing with your computer. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "subscribe" in the subject. mailto:ncheck@netscape?subject="subscribe".
Writing Your Best-Selling Non-Fiction Book Title
Your struggling to sell just a few copies of your book, ebook,report or other information-based product each month?Are you stumped by the lack of response you are getting?You are positive people want your information, yet no matter how hard you try, you can't seem to tap into the flood of demand with your infoproduct.Happily, there is one simple, quick change you can make to your product that can make a massive difference to your results -- improve your book title.
10 Tips To Help You Pack More Power Into Your Business Writing
1. Before you write anything down define not what you want to say, but what your message must achieve.
How to Write Articles, Reports, and Books Quickly
Do you have trouble getting your thoughts and ideas down into an article? Do you find it difficult to put 'pen to paper' to get your book started? Do you sit facing a blank screen struggling to find the words to write? If so, here are some tips and strategies you can use to get your material written quickly.1.
Are Writing Exercises Effective?
It was reported that the great American author Sinclair Lewis was once asked to give a lecture on writing to a group of college students: "Looking out at this gathering," he said to the assembled students, "makes me want to know how many of you really and truly wish to become writers?" Every hand in the room went up. Lewis looked at them for a moment and then folded his notes and put them away.
Basic Word Processing Tips for Writers
Word processors are so widely used now that I tend to take it for granted that most writers know how to perform basic tasks (e.g.
Writing as a Gift
What am I supposed to give Anthony as a wedding gift? I asked Kristin, my bridesmaid and person-who-was-married. I mean, what kinds of things do brides give their grooms? I was thinking of hiring someone to clean the house before we left for the honeymoon so wed come back to a spotless house.
Time-Saving Skills to Get More from Your Writing
As you set out to create your first niche non-fiction book (and hopefully your first bestseller), you will be supported by a strong motivation to keep your mind focused on the essential business at hand i.e.
Rules for Getting the Story Down
1. Write it fast, fix it later.
Are You a Freelance Writer? - Then You Need a Website
As a freelance writer, it is important to present yourself to your clients in a highly effective way. One of the most effective methods that freelancers use is a website.
Writers Who Consistently Cut The Mustard Do So Because...
Have you ever wondered why certain writers are able to churn out seemingly endlessstreams of published bestsellers while thousands upon thousands of others suffer an endless stream of rejection slips?Sure, you can get lucky first time out, once in a blue moon.I did.
How Are You Plotting?
Creative Writing Tips -Writing is a creative process and how every writer chooses to create, is individual to them. Likewise, with plotting, every writer plots at a level they are comfortable with.
Web Writing: Create Writing Flow With Four Uncommon Connectors
Connectors -- conjunctions, punctuation, and transitional phrases -- allow readers to process information promptly by creating balance and relationships between sentence parts. The connectors are performing the same work as verbs, objects, modifiers and multiple subjects.
How Long is a Chapter?
How long should your chapters be?I can't resist..
Want to start a publishing revolution?
Calling all publishers, editors, journalists and freelance writers. It's time to breathe more life into your copy.
Learning to Question Your Elephant Child: Who, What, Where, When and Why
Having problems writing? I don't know why. San Francisco Chronicle columnist Jon Carroll writes up to five columns a week.
Top Seven Ways to Write your Print or eBook Fast
Want to write your book? But, need a blueprint on why it will help your profits and brand your business? Need to know each step so you can delegate it to an assistant or do it yourself in just an hour a day for less than a month?Each chapter within my eBook "Write Your Print or Other Short Book-Fast!" can help fiction and non-fiction authors.Ch.
The Power of Punctuation
Punctuation, when used creatively, is powerful. Note, however, that when I say 'when used creatively', I don't mean that you can make up the rules.
Is The Theme Reinforced In The Ending?
Creative Writing Tips -By now you should have an idea that your theme has to reach its conclusion just as your story does. But our theme has to do more than reach its conclusion - it has to be reinforced in the end and by doing this, it will strengthen all that we have said in our story.
Whether you are working for a small business, large corporation, or are a student, there are numerous sources that you can turn to for help with writing. Businesses need to be able to effectively communicate with their customers, their employees and their potential customers.
Does Each Element of Your Story Further The Theme?
Creative Writing Tips -Whichever theme you choose, all the elements, which make up your story, dialogue, conflict, scenes, etc should be written with the theme in mind.Your theme should progress the story.