"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness." Allen Ginsberg
- Shakespearean Sonnet Generator : Create a new sonnet with a click: This generator selects random lines from Shakespeare's sonnets to compose a unique poem.
- Jabberwocky : A whimsical gibberish generator from Lewis Carroll's 'Through the Looking-Glass'.
- Story Generator : Randomly generate: setting, antagonist, protagonist, symbolism, theme, action, conflict, emotion, genre, writing style, and tone.
- Plot Twist Generator : A flip card plot twister game that challenges you to write a story using a set of flip cards that contain unexpected plot twists.
- Random Poetry Generator : A palindrome generator that creates a random multi-word palindrome using multiple source dictionaries.
- Palindrome Generator : A palindrome generator that creates a random multi-word palindrome using multiple source dictionaries.
- Haiku Turbo Generator : Generate 16 random haiku at once.
- Surrealist Definition Generator
Electronic Poetry: Similar to Magnetic poetry. 30+ poetry kits featuring all your favorite writers.
- Text Mixer : Advanced text mixer, character n gram generator, Markov chaining, cento...
- Poem Reversograph : Randomly generates a new poem.
- Story Dice : Roll the dice to get 6 different words - a setting, a character, an object, an action, an emotion, and an adjective. Use all of these words as prompts to write a story.
- Madlibs : Get silly and creative with Madlibs, an online fill-in-the-blank game that generates humorous and unique poems with your words and phrases!
- Poem Engine : Compose your own masterpiece with ease using the Poem Engine! Simply choose from a selection of famous lines to create a unique poem, and let the engine do the rest.
- Word Play : Word Play uses a combination of randomness and pattern matching to find words that resonate together.
- Love Poem Generator : Madlibs style poetry generator featuring poem templates from ee cummings, Edna Saint Vincent Millay, Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Pablo Neruda, William Butler Yeats, William Shakespeare.
"An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." Oscar Wilde
Stream of Consciousness Writing
Les Chants de Maldoror by Le Comte de Lautréamont
Rimbaud's Systematic Derangement of the Senses
William S. Burroughs Cut Up Method
Jack Kerouac's Essentials of Spontaneous Prose
Benedict Cumberbatch Funny Name Generator
Random Character Generator
Pet Name Generators