Enter your text and manipulate it in various ways...
- Cut Up Machine : The Cut-Up Machine is a generator that mixes up the words you enter in a form, inspired by William S. Burroughs Cut Up Method and the Dadaists. This creates new and often surprising juxtapositions of words that can inspire creativity.
- Mix Me With : Mix your text with the author dictionaries, genre dictionaries, or the entire English dictionary to find new ideas and word combinations.
- Word Combination Generator : This text permutation tool will generate all possible permutations of the text you enter.
- Text Mixer : Mix up your text with this n-gram/markov generator.
- Word List Reverser : Input a list of words to reverse.
- Rewordifier : Rewordifier randomly replaces words in your text, pulling words from author-based word lists, genre-based word lists, or the entire English dictionary.
- WTF-o-Vision : Enter your text and the WTF-O-Vision will edit your writing as if it were a Mad Libs word game – replacing nouns, verbs, and phrases with other asinine and often more interesting bits of text.
- Sentence Tree : Reorder sentences into a series of columns, like the branches of a tree.
- Text Weaver : Weave the words from sentences vertically.
- Malapropism-o-tron : Enter your text and click 'GO' The Malapropism-o-tron will edit your writing and replace words with malapropisms, mondegreens, & spoonerisms.
- Word Braid : Enter words in the 3 fields. The generator will braid each line of the 3 fields together.
Poetry Text Manipulation
- Poem Collage : Enter your poem and click Generate. Poem Collage will generate your poem as a series of draggable lines. Rearrange the lines to form a new poem.
- Acronym Poem Generator : An acronym poem is constructed using the first letter of each word in a phrase or name to create a new word or phrase, similar to an acrostic poem, but instead of spelling out a word or phrase vertically, it creates a new word horizontally.
- Acrostic Poem Generator : Generate an acronym poem from the words you enter. The Acrostic Poem Generator utilizes the first letter of each word to either make a acrostic poem.
- Reverse Poem : The Poem Reversograph Machine will reverse the text you enter. For example, "How do I love thee?" will become "thee? love I do How"
- Interactive Square Poem Machine : Enter your own words in the form and the Interactive Square Poem Machine will create a new square poem from your words.
- Poetry Gyroscope : Enter replacement words and watch the poetry gyroscope dynamically evolve the poem.