When we play word search games like Boggle, we then like to use the words we found and circled to write a poem, using each word to start each line of the poem. This is a great way to experiment with language and explore new ideas.Instructions:
- If you want a time-limit, click "TIMER"
- Click "PLAY"
- Build words by forming a chain of letters with each letter connecting to the last diagonally, horizontally, or vertically.
- Click the button containing your word to add it to your poem word list.
- Write a poem, using each word to start each line of the poem.
The LetterLink Poetry writing game can be beneficial for your writing in several different ways:
- Expanding vocabulary: By using words from a word search game, you can challenge yourself to use a wider ocabulary in your writing. This can help expand your knowledge of words and improve language skills.
- Ceativity: Starting each line of a poem with a different word from the word search game can be a creative constraint that can inspire you to come up with unique deas, break out of usual writing patterns and try new approaches to writing.
- Improving word choice: When you are limited to using specific words in your poetry, you must carefully consider each word to use and how it will impact the overall meaning and flow of the poem.
- Building discipline: Completing a poem using only words from a word search game can be a challenging game that requires discipline and focus. This can help develop skills and habits you need in order to stay focused and productive in your writing.
Try Ring Game: Vowels vs Consonants - a different take on word-search poetry.