Ring Game: Vowels vs Consonants
Use letters to chain together words to write poems.
When we play word search games, we like to use the words we found to write a poem, using each word to start each line of the poem. This is a great way to experiment with language and explore new approaches to writing.Instructions:
- If you want a time-limit, click "TIMER"
- Click "PLAY"
- Build words by forming a chain of letters with each letter connecting to the last diagonally, horizontally, or vertically.
- Click the button containing your word to add it to your poem word list.
- Write a poem, using each word to start each line of the poem.
How can the Ring Game help your writing?
- Expand vocabulary and improve language skills.
- Encourage creativity via imposing creative constraint.
- Improve word choice and effective language use:.
- Build discipline and focus.