Should you be writing right now?
I saw this cute writing graphic on Pinterest and thought it would be fun to make it interactive with buttons and such. Fun!
Do you have a story started?
Go out & find an idea!
Is there someone better than you?
Find someone better than you!
- The words are begging to be let out, clamoring to be given voice on the page.
- The characters are alive in your mind, eager to step out of the shadows and into the light of your story.
- The ideas are like a river, constantly flowing and waiting to be channeled into a creative masterpiece.
- The world is waiting to be explored, to be brought to life through the power of your words.
- The blank page is a canvas, just waiting for you to paint a picture with your words.
- The process of writing is like a journey, an adventure that will take you to places you never could have imagined.
- The act of writing is a form of self-expression, a way to share your thoughts, feelings, and experiences with others.
- The reward of writing is the feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment that comes with creating something truly special.
- The act of writing can be therapeutic, a way to release stress and emotions in a healthy and productive way.
- The potential of writing is limitless, giving you the power to inspire, entertain, and make a positive impact on the world.