This text manipulation is "a generalization of the oulipo w ± n algorighm."
How does it work?
1. Text One: Enter the text for the script to edit.
2. Text Two: Enter words for the script to use as replacements.
3. Text Three: Enter which words (from text one) to keep.
4. Click Generate.
5. Choose from the word lists in the Editor.
6. Click Export for your completed text.
Default Template Text from "The Sonnets" by Shakespeare; default Input Text from "Unknown Pleasures" by Joy Division.
WpN - A generalization of the Oulipo w - n algorithm provided by eddeaddad, xradiographer