This text manipulation is "a generalization of the oulipo w ± n algorighm."
How does it work?
- Text One: Enter the text for the script to edit.
- Text Two: Enter words for the script to use as replacements.
- Text Three: Enter which words (from text one) to keep.
- Click Generate.
- Choose from the word lists in the Editor.
- Click Export for your completed text.
Editor (Click the Export button above after editing.)
Default Template Text from "The Sonnets" by Shakespeare; default Input Text from "Unknown Pleasures" by Joy Division.