Poetry Kaleidoscope: Guide to Poetry
LicenseGNU Free Documentation
|Back | Home|
Copyright © version 1.0 2006 by MultiMedia and Nicolae Sfetcu. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, with no Front-Cover Texts, and with no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license can be found in this page, as well as at the GNU Free Documentation License.
This book, in all its versions (also those modified from third parties in italian, english or whichever other language), for will of the authors, may be reproduced also integrally without violating any law in as much as this book is released under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- May be modified partially or integrally creating manuals for companies, agencies or persons who deal with formatting, changing either the diagram or the contents or the pagination.
- May be distributed either in its original or in modified form, or either in electronic or in paper format from either field periodicals or not, Internet sites and whichever other medium.
- May be used as internal manual by companies, public or private agencies, or universities .
- May be used distributed by universities as a hand-out.
- May even be resold without having to recognize any type of royalty to the authors on the condition that the purchasers be granted the freedom of making even integral copies, redistribute or resell them.